Camel Riding Dubai: Throughout history in ancient Arabia, camels were the main approach of transport between towns and cities. Camels are recognized as the Ship of the Desert due to their skill to store large amounts of food and water in their body, letting them carry out long journeys without suffering from exhaustion. It can be tried by both adults and children. Taking camel riding Dubai is a great way to contribute to traditional Arabian culture and practice its historical significance. Though on camel riding, you can also catch sight of species of plants and animals that are native to desert landscapes.
You can book more tours from our site are Desert safari Dubai, Dubai City Tour, Abu Dhabi City Tour, and Bab Al Shams Desert Safari.
Inclusions of Camel Riding Dubai
- Pick up at 3:30 pm from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah
- 30 min Camel Riding
- Sunset Safari photography opportunity in the desert
- Camel Safari in the desert
- Henna painting in Desert Camp
- Arabic dress photography opportunity in desert camp
- Shisha will be served in the desert camp
- Unlimited Refreshment
- Dinner for vegetarians and non-vegetarian in Desert camp
- Belly Dance and Tanura Dance in desert camp
- Toilet facilities for men and women separately
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah